To develop a Property Website to search, buy and sell properties.
The website should be coded in either java or preferably in JSP coding, with the use of jboss to host the codes, and linking of all codings to the MySQL database, and finally to surf in apache http web server; in unix os platform.
2 major features:
1 full site on laptop or PC browsers, and 1 mobile site for mobile browsers such as safari
(*Main priority goes to completing the full site for PC/Laptop browsers first)
i) Free users without any logins can filter properties' searches, but cannot buy or sell any properties,
ii) Normal users (Buyer/Seller) with logins are able to buy and sell properties ONLY through Property Agents,
iii) Property Agents (Middlemen) with logins, are able to tag themselves to 3 normal users for buying and selling of properties,
iv) All logins should be ciphered and not be shown when typing the passwords,
v) Free users are able to register to the website as normal users by providing email, userid, password login, and full name; website should simulate "paying" when normal users decide to use enhanced features in the website.
2) Extract/Crawl Properties' Prices and information from existing property websites accurately, not fabricated data, and these extracted data should:
i) Be added into the database, and able to display them when the search is being filtered (e.g. price and location of 4 root flats in tampines at around $500,000),
ii) Be able to be plotted into a virtual map with details on the searched data by users when chosen,
iii) Properties with shopping centers, bus interchanges and MRT (Train Station) within a 1km radius around them, should add more to the price of the properties,
iv) Due to time constraints, 1 or 2 areas in Singapore should be used instead of the entire country's properties,
v) During the display of selected/searched properties filtered, they should be indicated in a Virtual Singapore Map, either illustrated or by using APIs such as Google maps.
*For above, ensure that the database can handle the load of data.
3) Able to have graphs in the website to show users the property trends by Year (e.g. Graphical display that shows in Year 2010 how many 3-room flats in which areas of Singapore were sold mostly, and at what price commonly sold at.)
4) Mobile version of the website should have lesser graphics, and the fonts and layouts of the mobile website should be able to viewed by mobile browsers easily.
*Developing Android Mobile Apps on the website is considered, but this will depend on how fast the full contents website is being set up.
- In point (3) of the existing description, preferences for properties transaction trends can be referred to this URL:
- Additionally, timeline to be complete the entire 'project' latest by early February 2012 with:
i) Documents or readme instructions on how to run the entire project is required,
ii) ALL Codes done on the project is required to submit to me along with the necessary documentation,
iii) Note that this is a simulation kind of a project, current phase is only to have a "prototype" to have funding upon approval,
- All applications, middleware, databases and OS must be freely available to be used and tested by me once the end-product has been fully developed.
*The end product should function almost the same as how http://www.iproperty.com.sg/ or other such similar products out in the current internet.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $946 for this job
Hello, 10+ years exp full time freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.
hi we are interested to work with your project. we have experiences in website designing and development etc. Best Regards, Sunlitsoft Team [url removed, login to view] Mumbai, India.
Hello, We have more than 5 years of experience working on JAva/J2EE technologies and mySQL db. Having experience on diversified projects. Looking forward to work with you.