Need someone who knows how to properly to keyword research for a new site. Task can be done in under an hour if done right. May have future work if done well. Pay depends on number of keywords you can find for each competition level. I will not pay if you don't follow my guidelines.
Here's exactly what I need you to do:
1) First, I'll give details about my site and some examples of previous keywords so that you get an idea of what I'm looking for.
2) I'll need you to do keyword research for relevant topics/keywords based on different competition levels. I'll need:
- At least 10 keywords for VERY low to no competition - when I search these keywords, I should only find random blogs, sites, forums, and other user generated content. These keywords should be VERY EASY TO BEAT FOR A NEW SITE.
- At least 10 keywords for some competition - when I search these keywords, I shouldn't find authoritative sites. However, there should be some sites that look somewhat professional and on the climb up Google's rankings. These keywords should be EASY TO BEAT FOR A NEW SITE.
- At least 10 keywords for moderate competition - when I search these keywords, I should find slightly authoritative sites, but no BIG players. Slightly authoritative sites are sites that look like they are putting in some effort to become a big player. These keywords should be SLIGHTLY DIFFICULT TO BEAT FOR A NEW SITE.
Type "I read the entire project" on the first line of your bid. All autobids will be ignored.
DO NOT ADD THE KEYWORDS IF:
- YouTube videos are rank #0 or #1
- I can't use Google's autofill feature to find the keyword. If it doesn't show up there, do not use the keyword, refer to this screenshot: [login to view URL]
- The keyword is impossible to beat for a new site