SalesPath is Paris-based startup building an agile and highly collaborative sales playbook tool which enables sales teams to use collective intelligence to reach unparalleled levels of performance.
- Our investors are top tier VCs and business angels
- We have extensive experience working in Product and Engineering teams at top tier Silicon Valley companies such as Uber and Zynga
We're looking for a lead web developer, full stack, with extensive knowledge and experience in Kotlin to lead the development effort of our web app. This person will be working full time for 3+ months. If successful this project can lead to permanent freelance or employed position with the company including equity compensation. This person can work remote but we have a preference for ~2 days per week of in-person work in our offices in the center of Paris (France).
Your primary focus will be to build our backend services and develop user-facing features & components for our app. You’ll implement them in Kotlin and React.js, following generally accepted practices and workflows. You will ensure that you produce high-quality, robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. You will coordinate with other team members, including another more junior front-end developer who will join the team in a few weeks and a product manager. Your commitment to team collaboration, good communication, and a quality product is crucial.
- Architect and build our backend services using Kotlin
- Develop and deploy user-facing features using React.js
- Design, deploy, monitor and scale our infrastructure
- Build modular and reusable components and libraries
- Implement automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Ensure that security and quality assurance best practices are followed throughout the entire software development life cycle
- 5+ years back-end development experience which includes web applications programming
- 2+ years experience programming in Kotlin
- 2+ years experience programming in React.js
- Ability to write efficient, robust, secure, modular, well-documented and maintainable code
- Strong experience with RESTful APIs
- Some experience setting up fundamental devops processes such as deployment pipelines and CI/CD
- Some experience designing and configuring the infrastructure for serving well performing web apps, including the web servers (Linux) and CDN
- Fluent in English - (you'll have to communicate with the team in English / French on a daily basis)
- You're ok with an overlap with the Central European Timezone [e.g. France] at least 2-4 hours 3-4 days a week
- Back-end: Kotlin & Spring boot
- Front-end: React.js
- DB: PostgreSQL 10
- Reverse-Proxy: Nginx
Please only apply if highly experienced and start your proposal with "ready to ship".
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
- please include details about 2-3 projects you have worked on that you believe are similar to this one, including links if possible