I am looking for a freelancer who can create a helm deployment for Keycloak in a Kubernetes environment. The ideal candidate should have experience in Kubernetes and helm chart development.
- Create a helm chart for the latest version of Keycloak
- Implement the helm deployment in a Kubernetes environment
- Ability to customize Keycloak configuration based on provided details through [login to view URL] and .env file
- Setup ingress to route keycloak and to be accessible on host machine
- Keycloak should be linked to postgres deployed in the dame cluster with persistent volume (extendable)
Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in Kubernetes and helm chart development
- Strong understanding of Keycloak and its configuration options
- Experience in customizing Keycloak based on specific requirements
If you have the skills and experience required for this project, please apply with examples of your previous work in Kubernetes and helm chart development.
I have some basic setup but need someone who can pick it up from there and make it straight forward and clean for both dev/prod environments