Project details & flow:
1. Owner of the project (ERP user) can choose to be shown or hidden from the marketplace
2. Owner complete a company profile or info (including their products' estimation price and photo) that they want to be shown in the marketplace
3. Owner choose a vendor from the list to become their supplier
4. Purchase Request from the owner (owner acts as the customer here)
5. The chosen supplier receives the purchase request then send Sales Quotation to the customer
1. create a simple marketplace dashboard (as shown in the photo)
2. add an option to let the owner choose whether to be included in the marketplace or not in the setting per project. they should able to change the setting anytime.
3. create a profile page for the registered users in the marketplace
4. Add the "add supplier" button to include the supplier from marketplace to Owner's supplier list
5. Integrate the 'Purchase request' option with the whole ERP function
6. Add button to "Generate sales quotation"
We use Laravel and Vue.JS on PWA
Please note the photos are for illustration purposes only and the expected end result, although similar, will not be exactly like in the photo