This is the 1st of many small Laravel projects however before I start I wish to get some data in and have an admin dashboard setup to manage the data.
I need some help to set up a new Laravel 8 install (admin dashboard) with backpack and blueprint. I have been able to do this by following the documentation quite easily. However, where I require assistance is with overriding the standard install to add more fields to the user table. Since you are doing this, you can help me to setup and test the [login to view URL] file as well.
1. Provide override files (not hacks) and step-by-step instructions so that I can run the backpack + blueprint install for a new laravel 8 project.
2. Create and test [login to view URL] file
1, Additional fields to be included in the user table
- profile_id --> from profile table
- can_teach (Y/N)
- school_id --> from schools table
- grade_id --> from grades table
- schools_access --> from schools table, multiple values
2. Tables and fields to be included in [login to view URL]
2. Create a [login to view URL] file for the blueprint install with these tables
--> user_id from user table
--> class_id from classes table
--> multiple_school (Yes/No)
- all tables should be configured to use soft deletes
- these fields in each table
--> created date
--> last modified date
- DB is mysql