We have a social network which is a subscribers members only platform which is built using Laravel 7;
What needs to be done?
1. I want you to code and customize the distinction between content creator and subscriber. A subscriber, should be a user that clicks on subscribes, and automatically becomes a subscriber for the page they want to access monthly. However, what is happening is that the subscribers now are having to go through forms of registrations which should be limited to content creators.
2. There should be two log ins, one log in for subscriber and one log in for content creators and this should be made clear on the site.
Again, just to clarify when a subscriber clicks on "subscribe", they should automatically be sent to a page to enter their card details and once they pay they will be automatically registered with a profile , receiving an e-mail to say they a monthly subscribers of that profile.
3. Subscribers should be able to send tips to content creators. All tips will be separated with 80% going to the content creator and 20% going to the admin.
4. The source code is pretty basic, so i will need you to optimized things like: queries, assets, coding convention… Anything you see that could be made better without spoiling the structure and functionality
5. Content creators, should be able to post in multiple categories so that they are more searchable. It just allows you to post in 1 category now.
6. Some post can receive a pay per view. So, some post can receive an extra premium status were users or subscribers who are subscribed to that page will have to pay to view.
Finally, these are small issues for a someone who is a CODING EXPERT in LAVAREL. We are not looking at paying more than $50- $60 for these customization, so please READ all before you apply. Thank you.