We have a development team with more than 10 developers working daily on a system serving internationally. We are currently looking for backend developer for long term commitment to grow our team.
The desired candidate should be someone with these minimum requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in Laravel (Lumen) Framework
- 2+ years of experience in building APIs using microservice architecture
- FLUENT in ENGLISH and have good client communication.
- Be proactive and good team player, able to collaborate with other team members and external teams
- Takes ownership for assigned tasks from start to finish (release on production)
- Submit pull requests, reply to questions, feedback, etc, in a timely manner.
- Use our issue tracking system (JIRA) and communicate with the team on Slack
- Review pull requests from other team members
- Experience working with scrum/kanban
- Available daily between 6AM-10AM CT timezone for meetings, collaboration and support. Other work hours can be in local time.
- Experience in NodeJS (ExpressJS) Framework is a big plus but NOT required!
The interview process requires a reliable connection with screen sharing/video to show code you've written.