In Progress

Need Laravel Craftable developer

I have a Craftable/Laravel site that's been on the back burner that needs to be finished up some changes made it's a product/invoicing type site.

If you have experience with these and are interested let me know.

Please bid what you would want for the project and not ask me for my budget as I am putting it now. The original developer quoted 2-300hrs to do the site completely its probably close to 80% done .


Skills: Laravel, PHP, Website Design, HTML, MySQL

See more: filemaker developer freelance bid, need reliable writer can stick bid, need boonex programmer developer subscription based job site, laravel crud generator from scratch, crudbooster, laravel-crud generator github, laravel crud generator, laravel code generator online, rad laravel, craftable laravel, laravel scaffolding crud, need desktop application developer, need web content developer vietnam, need volusion content developer freelance, need php web developer green card, need find wordpress developer, need classic asp developer, need blackberry application developer, need help flash developer, web developer contract bid

About the Employer:
( 68 reviews ) Las Vegas, United States

Project ID: #27866384

Awarded to:


Hi I am a Laravel expert and I am very interested in your project. I am familiar with Craftable. I have rich experience in bug fixing, adding functionalities and working on existing projects I am sure I can do this job More

$1000 USD in 7 days
(0 Reviews)

97 freelancers are bidding on average $1433 for this job

(1019 Reviews)
(122 Reviews)
(94 Reviews)
(840 Reviews)

Hi there can we discuss all the details you shared? I have few questions that may result in more questions as we discuss. I can do the job for sure but would like to be 100% sure about your requirements. I offer to More

$800 USD in 7 days
(383 Reviews)

Hi, I have read your post and understood your requirement. Looking for the freelancer to work on your next project? Or just need some issues/bugs/fixes ASAP? I have 11+ years of software experience in fortune 500 comp More

$1000 USD in 10 days
(138 Reviews)
(124 Reviews)

# Experienced LARAVEL DEVELOPERS Are Ready To Assign For The Task # Hello Dear, UNDERSTANDING: Through your job description, I understand that you need a Laravel Developer to develop the Website. We can help you with More

$1800 USD in 20 days
(170 Reviews)

Hello there, This is Tahsinul Alam, CEO of Workspace InfoTech Limited. We have 52 engineers in 14 teams who are serving the world wide client in different ways. Our expertise are given below: Technology: ----------- More

$1300 USD in 7 days
(62 Reviews)
(127 Reviews)

Hello, Yes, we can help you with this project. Kindly share your requirements in detail so that I can get a clear idea about the total scope of the job. We have very good experience in website designing and developmen More

$1300 USD in 33 days
(109 Reviews)

Hello! I am a professional Laravel developer and I have a few questions from your provided information. - Do you have design references or mockups? - What are the administrative features? Thank you very much and I More

$1300 USD in 7 days
(49 Reviews)

I can finish the website work for you. Please, share the website document with url of exisiting website. I'd worked for over 9 years on WordPress and mysql. Check my previous work as follows: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] More

$1500 USD in 15 days
(211 Reviews)
(65 Reviews)

Sir, I worked on Laravel versions like 5, 6, 7, 8 with Vue.js as front end and MySQL as database. Can you please share the requirement details for product/invoicing type site? Regards Pankaj Garg

$1800 USD in 15 days
(239 Reviews)

Can you share the URL of the reference Website? Please share the complete project features you want on a Website. We have gone through the project description that you want to build website and want laravel and Vue More

$1500 USD in 30 days
(126 Reviews)

Hi, We are expert in laravel. We have highly skilled web designer and developer. Can we discuss requirement in detail? Websites: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] https://www.stadthotel-iserlohn More

$800 USD in 20 days
(313 Reviews)

Hey, I can't tell anything before check the current website condition, As you have mentioned that 80% has done but may the remaining 20% is very time taking & equally to the first 80% part, so anything can be happen, More

$1800 USD in 30 days
(139 Reviews)

Hello, Greetings!! We at KrishaWeb are most preferred agency for our client due to 100% recommendation and “5 STAR” rating from our clients which we achieve through an excellent client support as well as timely & qua More

$2850 USD in 30 days
(33 Reviews)

Hi, I am an expert laravel developer. Please check client's latest feedback about my development. [login to view URL] Please check my LinkedIn recommendations ([login to view URL] More

$1111 USD in 20 days
(97 Reviews)