Advent Group is a prospering media company based in Paris, Sofia, London and Montreal offering its employees a challenging job that requires them to grow!
Being a worldwide leader in education events and marketing solutions for the higher education sector, we:
• propose website advertising, social media marketing, and media consulting to our clients – business universities;
• organize over 200 physical and online events in 60 countries for 70,000 prospective MBA and Master’s applicants each year;
• provide MBA and Master’s candidates with assistance with their application process and career guidance.
In brief, what we have been doing is “Making Education Personal” … since 2004!
As Communication & Strategic Partnership Manager, you will be responsible for developing the Canadian market, nationally and per city/region, including but not limited to diversifying communication channels and establishing various relevant partnerships in order to promote and attract candidates for our AccessMBA and AccessMasters events in November. More specifically, the cities from which we would need candidates’ registrations are the following: Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg.
Your day-to-day duties and activities will include:
• Defining and implementing communication strategies and budgeting for the assigned markets based on in-depth analysis, market study and benchmarking
• Conducting research to identify strategic partnerships (oriented towards education, careers, corporations etc.), lead generation and media outreach
• Establishing and negotiating contra-deals and local business media coverage for each event
• Orchestrating promotional campaigns in close collaboration with the operations and digital marketing teams and following the campaigns’ execution through to successful completion
• Travelling to visit high potential media partners – when possible
• Reporting weekly to the Partnership Development Director
• Native English Speaker or Bilingual English based anywhere in Canada (remote work role)
• At least 2 years of successful experience in Sales/Business Development/Advertising/Lead Generation/Digital Marketing ideally
• A university degree (Communication/Marketing preferred)
• Proven negotiation skills, a “people person”
• Results-driven, persistent and resourceful
• Impeccable communication skills
• Ability to work independently and multi-task from one event to another during the same period of time
• Experience and network in higher education is a plus but not mandatory
• Knowledge of different parts of Canada is appreciated
• 3-4 months duration as soon as possible until mid-November 2021 (high potential for a long-term project)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.