Traffic Source Expert
Before you read this job posting you must agree to the following policy:
1. You will not spam this post.
2. You will only apply if you have direct skills and expertise as it relates to this job post.
3. If asked, you will provide references to past jobs you have done for other clients.
4. You will not outsource this job to another person or group without my knowledge.
5. You will be 100% responsible for the work you do and submit.
6. In your reply to this post, you will send no more than 10 examples of your work.
7. You must provide a cover letter and state you abide by above stated policy.
I am hiring a team to help research and develop a very targeted traffic source list. This list will then be used for the promotion of a new product (details below). Your work will involve developing this list and then it may involve in working that list to drive traffic. This product will be promoted world-wide. Global social media and forums will be included in this promotion. Also, specific country platforms will also be considered.
The following policy is important and is expected to be followed:
1. You will be given an area to focus your research in.
2. You will develop a list of traffic targets from that research area.
3. Should you be assigned the task of using that list to actually promote the product within, you will document every effort you take.
4. You will only use white-hat techniques in your traffic promotion efforts.
5. Failure to follow the above guidelines will be reported.
6. Work that can’t be verified will be grounds for dismissal and financial refund.
The following areas have been selected for research and list development. No one is an expert in all of these areas so please only reply in your cover letter the areas that you feel you are an expertise in. Again, if you claim to be an expert in developing traffic source research, you will need to back that up with verifiable jobs and referrals.
Some of the traffic source areas:
Social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, TiKTok, etc.
Specific country platforms
Forums related to the product being promoted such as Reddit, Tumbl’r and others
Specific country forums
Media outlets: digital, magazines, journalist, Press releases, platforms, etc
Product promotion sites like Gadgetflow.
Targeted email list
If you feel you have documented expertise to both research audience target groups then please apply for this job. In your cover letter reply, please open by saying hello and thanks for posting this job. If you also feel you have expertise to then target those audience members using clean and transparent techniques, then you can apply for this job as well.
Candidates that are interviewed will be given full details of the project and will be required to sign an NDA.
In your cover letter you much provide your strategy for the following example:
The product that is being promoted is a new type of Pet product...for this example, a pet collar.
Please share how you would find leads for this product. If you propose an ad campaign, share where those ads will be shown (ie what platform) and propose a budget. If you really want to show your stuff, offer a glimpse into what your ad copy would look like.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $11/hour for this job
greetings to you, I am an experienced and diligent young advertiser who wants to help this project. Why me? fast processing professional trusted & recommended