''Discuss the management practices at Enron with regard to three ethical principles of the
Global Business Standards Codex''
Essay Development Instructions (20%)
This part of the Learning Portfolio is comprised of two sections:
1. Essay Plan and
2. Reference List.
Section 1: Essay Plan (70/100)
Linking different pieces of information in a structured manner is important. The simplest way to ensure that your work is
structured in such a way is to prepare an essay plan before you start. Essay plans help with structuring by organising
information so that each concept flows logically from the one preceding. An essay plan can also help you work out how
you will answer a question and which information you will use.
Section 2: Reference List (30/100)
This part of the assessment is designed to develop students’ research skills and ability to record the bibliographic details
of scholarly resources of various genres including books, scholarly journal articles, and other published material as well as
scholarly electronic resources related to the topic area.
Presentation and format
Students are required to download and fill in the assessment template by:
1. Typing in all required details on the coversheet.
2. Ticking all the boxes and signing the declaration.
3. Typing responses into the blank fields as indicated.
4. Removing any blank spaces/lines.
5. Printing single side only.
6. Ensuring the Turnitin Report is attached at the end of the assessment.
7. Ensuring that all pages, including the marking rubrics, are attached with a single staple in the left hand corner.
Note: All the margins, fonts and spacing are already set so there is no need to make any further adjustments.
Assessment task – Section 1: Essay Plan
Prepare in 500 words an essay plan that addresses the assessment question below which includes:
1. A thesis statement which states clearly your position on the essay topic.
2. A minimum of three (3) arguments that will form the body of your essay and include for each:
a. A topic sentence (or main idea sentence) that states your point;
b. An explanation of the point you’re making;
c. Supporting evidence;
d. An evaluation or elaboration of the supporting evidence; and
e. A conclusion which links your outlined paragraph back to the thesis statement.
3. A concluding statement which summarises your main arguments
Assessment task – Section 2: Reference List
Locate and accurately document the bibliographic details of ten (10) mandatory scholarly genres, including those used in Section 1: Essay Plan, which are relevant to the assessment question.
style of referencing.
*Please Note: only 3 of the 5 sources may be used in the essay plan.
Also, I will attach the Global Business Standards Codex monetarily, and show which principals will be relavant.
The required referencing style Harvard style, however there is a slight indifference. I will show you the difference once the job has been accepted.