Legal Advice for new LLC - USA ONLY

You must be in the USA to bid on this project. Here is what I need:

1. I recently filed a LLC for a California based online business. We used Legal Zoom to file it for us. We originally thought we were going to offer SHARES but it seems LLC doesn't have shares? So I need advice on how to give my investor percentage of the company or memberships(shares) or how to award him a percentage without being responsible for taxes. He just wants documentation that he is 48% shareholder or X amount of shares/certificates. I have all the paperwork and certificates in a binder already, from what Legal Zoom prepared.

2. You really need to know this stuff. I understand there are forms needed. What forms do I need to be able to offer shares/certificates? How to fill out the certificates, etc You will need to point me the directions to get this done.


We need to have this done asap

This is a quick project, simple advice and point me to which forms I need to file, etc.

Will need to talk phone probably so bid wisely.


Skills: Accounting, Business Analysis, Legal, Legal Research, Tax

See more: taxes accounting, simple online accounting, new online business, need a business advice, legal advice online, how to know accounting, how to get accounting experience, how to do simple accounting, how online business is done, get experience in accounting, get accounting experience online, business forms online, business accounting online, advice for online business, accounting for a business, accounting certificates, what is needed to file taxes, TAXES, shares, llc, legal, legal usa, investor for, how to award, fill online for

About the Employer:
( 185 reviews ) Murrieta, United States

Project ID: #579052

5 freelancers are bidding on average $142 for this job


Please see my PM for my bid details

$160 USD in 1 day
(4 Reviews)

Hi, I'm a practicing lawyer from India having a very good experience in corporate laws and have been handling clients internationally also. I can advice you exactly on how to follow up on your matter so that you get More

$150 USD in 2 days
(3 Reviews)

I'm a CA licensed attorney, currently living abroad but still with an active license. I can give you my bar number, if you like. You're right, an LLC does not issue shares. It's not particularly complicated to award More

$150 USD in 3 days
(1 Review)

Try me and if you find everything on the road than pay me

$100 USD in 7 days
(0 Reviews)

I have formed many LLC's all over the US and abroad. I can help you with this matter ASAP. I look forward to further discussion.

$150 USD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)