I need two letters to be written in an extremely professional manner.
Requirements: 1.5-2 pages, professional and convincing language, Must use some law terms
1) This letter is about me suing a pharmaceutical company. I took some antibiotics last year and because of that I had to suffer through psychosis, hallucinations and depression. As well as increased amount of stress and anxiety. This led me to not being able to perform at school; therefore, I ended up failing majority of my courses. I went from being an A student to failing my courses. I need to prove that by taking these antibiotics I had to suffer psychotic breakdown and wasn’t able to perform at anything. Therefore, my emotional health suffered a great deal. Also I lost my confidence and self-esteem. And Therefore, I was emotionally disabled.
I went to several different doctors in Canada to see if something was wrong with me but no doctor could find an organic disease. I had no idea that antibiotic can cause so much damage.
I will be providing following documents along with this application.
-Proof of prescription filled from the pharmacy
Note: A lot of people were affected by this antibiotic and majority of them went to hospital for psychotic treatment. I never knew that you can get psychotic treatments in a hospital (I thought you could only get physical ailment treatment at a hospital.)
You (whomever writes the letter) needs to emphasize that because of this drug I’ve started hallucinating and I feel like I am not in touch with the reality anymore. I am not doing well in school. My life has been destroyed. I am finished.
Once again, this letter will go to a judge so it needs to be professional and well written and must convince the judge that this medicine ruined me. WHILE BEING POLITE.
P.S. You will find people on this website reporting the side effects they had to go through:
[url removed, login to view]
2) Letter for employer
Requirements: Polite, professional, simple and easy to read, 1 page letter
This letter is to be written to my employer. Basically I was supposed to start full time work in January 2012 but because of me failing my courses I won’t be able to do it anymore. I’ve already worked with this employer for 10 months and I’ve had a satisfactory work record. I went back to school to do a few courses and then this antibiotic adverse reaction event happened with me.
- Basically you need to write a letter stating that I have some family stuff, or some other REASON (legit that you can think of) and therefore I won’t be able to start work until September 2012 instead of Jan 2012(my original start date). (DO NOT MENTION THE ANTIBIOTIC EVENT IN THIS LETTER),
- This company is very considerate towards others’ feelings and personal goals. So you can mention that I would really like to travel around the world before I start full-time work as I know once I start working so I would like to give in my 100% effort into it.
- Talk about that I really like my job and would like continue my career with the same firm.
- Do not mention the failure of courses in this letter.