We're looking for a consulting to guide us through the various step into releasing an electronic peripheral addon for the iPad.
We need help on :
* Chip design, chip manufacturing.
* Product manufacturing
* Device limitations and restrictions (Apple product, more precisely iPad).
* Best practices
Some criteria :
* Must have Made For Apple developer program experience.
* Must know how to release a product from A to Z.
* Must have good knowledge of US and Canadian regulations.
You could also bid if you know/own a manufacturing plant or is a chip designer. Only INFORMATION needs to be given through this project, there is no actual chip design or manufacturing order.
We have already another project on the patent process so we do not require patent advice at the moment. The chosen bidder will need to fill an NDA, must be trustworthy and might be chosen for other jobs if the project takes on.