We are looking for a suitably experienced and/or qualified legal researcher to assist with an upcoming research project. The research project is related to law, disability and the workplace.
The researcher will be required to:
- assist with research and study preparations;
- defining appropriate research methods (qualitative and quantitative);
- questionnaire/survey design;
- carrying out agreed research methodologies;
- undertake data collation and analysis;
- perform any other related activities as required.
The researcher will be working closely with a legal/HR expert remotely with ad-hoc face-to-face meetings. It would be ideal, although not essential, for the researcher to be based in London.
The ideal researcher must be:
- Experienced in conducting research to an academic and professional standard.
- Experienced in researching employment-related law.
It would be desirable, but not essential, for the researcher to have experience in conducting research on diversity or another related matter in the workplace.
All applicants for this opportunity must submit a sample of their research work demonstrating academic ability and standards.
We will only consider bids/applications from those based in the United Kingdom.