I need an immigrations lawyer

Closed Posted 3 months ago Paid on delivery

Hi there, l want to apply for Eb1 from China, l am looking for an attorney to be my representative to fill out the form G28 and send my prepared documents to the USCIS Office. Could you please provide me with the info about your service and rates?

Legal Legal Research Contracts Legal Writing Employment Law

Project ID: #36705223

About the project

1 proposal Remote project Active 2 mos ago