I’m looking for an experienced, skilled forum poster/contributor to promote our product.
Budget is $35 for 70 relevant forum posts on relevant forums.
There is a chance of long term work. In the future I would like to pay the right candidate
up to $1 per post, but I will be doing that only for excellent work.
Initially you will do 70 forum posts at $0.50 as a test of your abilities and
rewards will increase after the trial period.
Poster must research the industry of our site, and relevant forums to post on (some guidance will be given). You must begin by building a credible account (if you don’t have one) before promoting us. You will be a forum contributor, not a spammer. You have to be smart with this. We cannot afford to be blacklisted by the forums. We want to increase reputation, not the other way around. If you don’t know how to do that, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!
I understand that to build a credible account takes time. So I would like to start with 60 posts, and give you 3 weeks for the job to complete.
!We won’t pay if work requirements are not met!
Requirements (VERY IMPORTANT):
- Previous forum posting experience
- Perfect English, no spelling or grammar mistakes (broken English posts will not be accepted)
- Absolutely no automated posting, manual work only
- All post must be unique (your own) posts only. No copy and paste posts (no posts copied from some third parties
- Be relevant to a thread
- Include a link to our site in a post body (if you feel it is possible)
- Include a link to our site in a signature (when possible)
- Do “soft sell”, promoting our product posts (when possible)
- Your posts cannot be simple acknowledgements such as 'thank you', 'brilliant, thank you' etc. Each post needs to add value. The average length of your post should be a couple of paragraphs per post. However, you shouldn't be to “ritualistic” about it. Some post may be a couple of lines and some post may be 3 paragraphs; Just like a “normal” person posts.
- Only approved posts, not deleted will be counted
I will need an excel report on your progress every week. Please include:
- Date when posted, URL of the post, Poster’s username
If I suspect that a post was made not by you, I will ask you to prove that’s your post (e.g. by providing account details). I don’t want to own your account, but to check you’re doing genuine work.
I check every link. All links must be working. All post should be approved.
The final report will be checked within 3 days, and payment will be made immediately.