In Progress

50 Blog comments and Forum posts

I need 50 forum posts and blog comments on New Zealand websites ONLY.

DO NOT bid on this job if you cannot do only New Zealand sites.

New Zealand sites are domains that end in:

.[url removed, login to view]

.[url removed, login to view]

.[url removed, login to view]

.[url removed, login to view]

.[url removed, login to view]

.[url removed, login to view]

.[url removed, login to view]

.[url removed, login to view]

.[url removed, login to view]

.[url removed, login to view]

.[url removed, login to view]

.[url removed, login to view]

.[url removed, login to view]

.[url removed, login to view]

You need to find the forums and blogs, and I would like roughly half forums and half blogs

Each post or comment must be on a different domain.

All the forums or blogs must be PR1 or above, The page you comment or post on does not itself have to be pagerank 1+, but the main page of the website must be PR1+

There should be no more than 100 links on any one page that you post a comment on, or forum post on.

Backlinks must be search engine friendly, that is no redirects, cloaking and other practices

All comments must give some value to post you are commenting, so all comments must be handmade no software or bots to be used, no spammy posts.

No gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites.

No links from under construction pages.

No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.

No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.

No blog comment spamming, no ping, no links within newsgroups.

No link from: torrent sites, file sharing, articles.

I also do not want my link in signatures but only in the forum thread, or the blog.

All posts must be in readable understandable english.

I will give you a list of URLs to post to with a list of anchor text that you can write your comments or forum posts around.

You'll keep a basic excel file with : WEB URL : WEB PAGE RANK : PROFILE LINK URL : USERNAME : PASSWORD

All blog and forum post will be checked 7 days after to ensure they have not been removed because of this payment will be in 2 parts. Milestone of 75% for completion and the other milestone 25% upon checking all posts 7 days after completion

Skills: Link Building

See more: health blog comments, write blog posts website, school rank, rank school, pr1 blog post, pharmacy job search, parts geek, job posts, java based forum, geek parts, excel new zealand, excel blog, advertising blog, net gen, govt job, write job ads, software posts, post link different, maori, java thread, handmade, gen, forum posts, forum post, forum comment

About the Employer:
( 27 reviews ) Daw Park, Australia

Project ID: #1305280

7 freelancers are bidding on average $77 for this job

SE0xpert

I mostly intend to do such kind of this work, can complete your job properly with your quoted requirement + quality work

$100 USD in 30 days
(45 Reviews)
5.3
jarinakter

Please see the pmb

$50 USD in 3 days
(29 Reviews)
5.2
maliksheikh

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))Experienced((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

$30 USD in 7 days
(11 Reviews)
4.5
servicesseo

Pl Check PMB

$30 USD in 10 days
(5 Reviews)
3.9
theitvalleyltd

Hi There, I read and understand all of your requirements and I assure you that I can facilitate you with these forum and Blog link.I can provide you Pr2+(actual page not the home page) Blog and forum links from .nz web More

$199 USD in 45 days
(1 Review)
1.6
anus1868

i am a most competent and responsible SEO,internat marketing and link building professional.

$100 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
seojunction

Dear Sir, Greetings..... Kindly refer to PM for details. Warm Regards

$30 USD in 7 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0