We need 100 one way links from reputed PR3 or above websites for an accounting, payroll, Tax services outsourcing website.
The objective is to improve the ranking of the site with a given set of keywords.
Only English language sites permitted.
Each link should be unique and not be from the same server or belong to the same network. No links from sites which already link to us.
Links must have their own unique domain and each link should be from a different class C IP address.
Details on Link Building:
1. The link page must be included in the main Google index (no supp index).
2. Each link must be from a completely separate IP address.
3. General directories will not be used unless they are specific to our industry.
4. Links must be on English websites.
5. Links should contain the target keyword/keyphrase as a text hyperlink
6. Links cannot be from framed pages
8. Links cannot be through a redirect script
9. Links cannot be from bad neighborhoods (porn or other offensive websites)
10. Links cannot be on Flash sites or pages
11. Links cannot include a rel=nofollow tag
12. Links cannot be on a links page excluded by a robots tag
13. All links need to be in place for a minimum of 6 months and be spider friendly.
14. All links should be free and not on paid sites.
15. No link farms.
16. No more than 20 links on the link page.
17. No links using any automated techniques or black-grey hat techniques of blog comment spam, referrer spam or ANY other shady tactic.
18. No link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
19. Blog linking is okay as long as the blog is related to our web site and the anchor text used, in addition the blog must be reputable, have at least one unpaid link for every paid link and meet the attached requirements. No more than 20% of links to be from blogs.
- Excel spreadsheet including the following columns
- Date submitted
- Date accepted
- Link URL (the URL where our link is located)
- Page rank of the link URL
- Type of link - directory, web site or blog link
- Anchor Text
If you are awarded the contract and any of the requirements are not met, there will be no payment. If you cannot meet on these requirements please do not bid. Payment is done after successful completion and verification of the submission.
If you complete this project well we will gladly send you more projects.
I’d suggest that you send me about 10 sites which you think would suit a Accounting / Payroll kind of site. This is just to see what kind of sites would you go for, as I am working with you for the first time.