I am looking for someone who we can build a relationship with, who can handle our link building needs. This project is only for a 1 month period, but if this goes well, we would like to have this be an ongoing project.
I am looking for quality links that are related to my site. I will supply a few keywords to use as anchor text, and the links should try to use all the terms I supply.
This is a test job which can lead to ongoing work.
The quality of the link and the way it relates to my site is most important.
I am looking for no more than 30 links, and I would like the links spread out over the month.
Below are the rules that I copied from some other post, but you should be familiar with
LINKING RULES (please read carefully)
1. All links should be permanent. No rented links.
2. Links must be one way (no-reciprocal) from well-established quality sites (PR3+ only!).
3. All links must be static html and permanent.
4. You agree to replace any link that expires within 12 months after placement.
5. The submission of the links should be manual, not with automatic software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis, or others).
6. No Black Hat, Gray Hat, and other unethical SEO spam techniques. Only ethical work will be accepted.
7. No scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, ads, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, “Classified” sites, labeled links, etc.
8. Each link must be on separate domain (with unique IP address).
9. No more than 15 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed.
10. One link per domain.
11. Text links only, no graphics.
12. Links must be place on a page that is already indexed by google and yahoo.
13. THE PAGE MUST BE PR3+ NOT JUST THE DOMAIN
14. Links must be permanent, active, never expire.
15. No links from sites that require ongoing payments, not now and not in the future.
16. Use backlinks from AUTHORITATIVE DOMAINS only. TLD must be: .com/ .net/ .biz/ .org/ .us/ .[login to view URL] .gov/ .edu/.ca/ .au/
17. Backlink pages must relate to our site topic and keywords!
18. Links must be placed over a period of time to look natural and avoid penalties. (no more than 5 links a day)
19. Link page should not be excluded by [login to view URL], the link must not contain a rel=no follow tag.
No links from frame, iframe, java script, hidden text or flash sites.
20. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc.
21. URL should not contain “.../links/” in it.
22. No fake PRs, java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
23. No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings, no rented links, FFA sites, gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites, links from "bad neighbourhood" sites, ping sites, etc.
24. Links must not be labeled sponsored, links, ads etc.
25. Web sites should not be banned by Google, Yahoo or Bing
26. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted
27. NO freely hosted sites (geo-cities, etc).
28. I reserve the right to refuse links that in my opinion are unsuitable
26 freelancers are bidding on average $163 for this job
Hello sir,we can assure you that we can do the required work for you with [login to view URL] PMB for more details. thanks and warm regards.... Shanti:-)
Hello, if the real reason for your link building post is to get much Higher PR on Google or get Massive Sales and sign ups .. Please contact us on your PM
Hello,I can deliver you this....from blogs, forums and other [login to view URL] let me know your URL, keywords, anchor texts and landing [login to view URL] forward to hearing from you. Best Regards.