The website you will have to link to is an SEO website
Payment procedure is fixed and not negotiable :
STEP 1: 50% of the winning bid will be escrowed via GAF.
STEP 2: when you send an excel list with clickable links the 50% will be released and the other 50% will be escrowed
STEP 3 when the links are indexed by google the second 50% will be released.
Mailing of the links that have been placed:
Links will only be accepted from the excel sheet I will provide containing the URL, PR, and IP columns for each link. The URL must be hyperlinked to allow for clicking and viewing the page with the link.
The winning linker will receive a list with different anchor text’s
The usual rules of quality links apply, as will be provided to the winning bid
1. One way non-reciprocal links only, no link exchanges.
2. All links must be permanent.
3. Bids to submit to Web/Links Directories or article sites will be ignored. No link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, google banned site, blackhat website, porn, political extremist, religious extremist, frame site or any illegal sites
4. No FFA, guestbooks, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links from link exchanges etc. and never participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs.
5. No sites banned by google.
6. Link page must have a recent Google & Yahoo cache.
7. Must be manually submitted.
8. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
9. Link pages must be related to my theme.
10. All links must be from a different domain and IP address (geographically diverse, different class-c IP address block).
11. Links must be submitted on a staggered deployment basis to avoid any penalties: don't place all links at once.
12. Link pages must be static (No string parameters, session ID's etc.)
13. No blacklisted or spam sites.
14. No more than 20 outbound links per page.
15. Links must contain our target anchor text and link to a given page.
16. All links must be indexable by googlebot, no rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking, java links, jump scripts, framed pages etc.
17. Links must be on a PAGE with a Google PR of the desired PR value, not just the sites main page.
19. All Links must be from topically relevant English language-based developed websites (not under construction)
20. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
21. I reserve the right to reject sites that do not meet our terms and will require you to add suitable replacement links instead
22. I must review your sites first, Quality is important, only once satisfied payment will be made