I need to increase PageRank on my domain name. I lost PR after switcing to WordPress.
I've been working on a website going to be launched under the name "www.aim.no" for a while, but I don't have time to complete the project for now. I got some bids on the domain name so I'm considering to sell it.
The site had PR1 without any inbound or outband links. The domain has apx. [url removed, login to view] unique visitors and roughly [url removed, login to view] page views currently.
The domain has dropped from 3rd to 5th place in [url removed, login to view] on the search "aim". I need to regain my place, and preferably climb to 2nd place.
I need to build my PageRank so I list better in the search engines.
- The links may come from any site or blog with PR, in Western Europe & Scandinavia, however a minimum of 25% of all links should come from Scandinavia, and a minimum of 40% of those again from Norway.
- The links must be search engine friendly - easy to index - and preferable linked within a comment or blog post.
- Comments should be posted in the same language as the article / topic language. Avoid posting comments written in English in a blog written in Norwegian...
- The links must be permanent for at least for 3 months.
- No links must have "nofollow" in the a href.