I need to increase PageRank on my domain name. I lost PR after switcing to WordPress.
I've been working on a website going to be launched under the name "www.aim.no" for a while, but I don't have time to complete the project for now. I got some bids on the domain name so I'm considering to sell it.
The site had PR1 without any inbound or outband links. The domain has apx. 8.000 unique visitors and roughly 13.000 page views currently.
The domain has dropped from 3rd to 5th place in [url removed, login to view] on the search "aim". I need to regain my place, and preferably climb to 2nd place.
I need to build my PageRank so I list better in the search engines.
- The links may come from any site or blog with PR, in Western Europe & Scandinavia, however a minimum of 25% of all links should come from Scandinavia, and a minimum of 40% of those again from Norway.
- The links must be search engine friendly - easy to index - and preferable linked within a comment or blog post.
- Comments should be posted in the same language as the article / topic language. Avoid posting comments written in English in a blog written in Norwegian...
- The links must be permanent for at least for 3 months.
- No links must have "nofollow" in the a href.