I am happy with $4 p/h. Here are the details-
This is a linked in project, very simple but repetitive. I need to migrate all my relevant linkedin contacts'CVs to a file. Method to do this is as follows:
1. Log in using my linkedin logins
2. I have approx 1000 contacts, but only about 600 are relevant
3. to select relevant contacts, go to contacts, then Industries
4. Every contact from the following industries is relevant:
-Financial services (321 contacts)
-Investment banking (132)
-Capital markets (86)
5. Open up the profile of each individual.
6. Click on the right side of the blue Box entitled "Send a mesage"
7. Click on "Export to PDF"
8. Save PDFs in a file which will be transferred to me
I estimate that it takes about 10-20 seconds per profile depending on internet speed. If we assume 20 seconds non-stop, this would be 5 hours work. However I am happy to pay $40. If this is done successfully, then I have an idenitical project from my colleagues linkedin account.
Does this all make sense? My skype is jirotaylor1