Requirement to set up Goautodial as a pre-built pack including Asterisk in a VMWare environment for a 3 user system.
Goautodial describes itself as "GoAutoDial (formerly VicidialNOW) is an open source fully web based predictive dialer system based on CentOS. Focused to be a full call center suite system that just works. It automatically installs Vicidial, Mysql, PHP, Asterisk, VtigerCRM and other open source dialer components to have a fully functional system. An open source dialer distribution that rocks." It ships as an ISO image which I have set up and created a virtual machine.
Full instructions for configuring goautodial are on their website here [url removed, login to view]
Deliverable is to configure a 3 user VOIP based system configured for the UK market as follows:
Predictive dialer and voice broadcast with call transfer (core functionality of goautodial)
Grandsteam GXP2000 phones
UK based VOIP SIP provider
Goautodial comes preconfigured with an IP address of 192.168.1.2 which matches our internal address range however the VM server network parameters will need configuring to make this address visible to the rest of the network
This VM is the only one running on the VM server
Ability to daily import CSV files in to VTigerCRM running in the VM from a network accessible folder and export call and CRM records from the system - most likely to be done through the web interface as their is limited command line interaction required.
Installation and configuration of Linux version of Crashplan to back up to 2 existing destinations
Configuration of 1 softphone
The project will be done via TeamViewer to access the VM server which is running on Windows.
1. Configure VM image to allow visibilty of server on 192.168.1.2 to the rest of the network
2. Configuration of the goautodial according to the getting started instructions including the VOIP provider. External ports will also need to be configured as there is already a [url removed, login to view] PBX on the same network using the same VOIP SIP provider, test basic outgoing call functionality using a softphone
3. Configuration of Grandstream phones and achieve an outbound call and call transfer to another internal extension
4. Upload of small dataset of test data to VTigerCRM to dial
5. Download of call records and CRM client records in CSV format
6. Installation and config of Crashplan client
Documentation by way of screenshots when non default settings have been applied.
This is a small, straightforward project for someone with proven experience looking for their first project on Freelancer.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $246 for this job
Dear Sir, Kindly contact with me, i have a wounder full solution rather than GoAutoDial. If you are interest so come on skype master.asterisk Regards, Sibtain Raza.