We installed AsteriskNow server with Asterisk version [url removed, login to view] and upgraded FreePBX to v.126.96.36.199.
We have 3 problems:
1. We don't have CDRs and we can't install the addons, as we purcxhased Digium [url removed, login to view] and FFA licenses and if the addons were not previoulsy installed, they can't be instaled later (so it seems).
2. We set (through the FreePBX screens) an extension to record all its calls and calls seem to be recorded, but we can't access them through the web interface.
3. MusicOnHold module is loaded, but something's wrong and it's not working. The error message is: "Music class default requested but no musiconhold loaded".
I need assistance in solving these 3 issues.
1. Our budget is very limited.
2. It's our customer's system, to which we can't enable remote access, so the help would need to be performed by instructions and/or VNC to my laptop.
3. I would like to solve it promptly.