We are a telecommunication comany and need to load our telephone lines with any kind of traffic (Phonecalls) coming from other networks. The reason is, that as new telephone operator you have to have a specific minimum amount of minutes every month to keep your license and interconnections (network connections to other networks or transit networks). The best, cheapest and easiest way of generating telephone minutes is to use VoIP based accounts from various providers in the world and call telephone numbers in our network. The phone calls should look like real calls on a CDR (Call Detail Record) and not exeed a specific amount of minutes every month/day/etc... The best would be to create "profiles" for every VoIP/SIP Account we install/configure into the callgenerator. The software should run 24x7 and call to a list of pre-configured telephone numbers.
* Profiles of VoIP Accounts (we only use Accounts with "unlimited calling-plan" or minute-packages (like 2000 minutes/month included):
* How many minutes are included in this account from the issuing VoIP operator?
* From what time to what time are calls for free?
* Into which network/destinations (by prefix) the calls are for free?
* How many connections at the same time can be established? How many calls at the same time can handle that account?
* How many calls average should be made with this account
- PEAK time (from 9-18h) - OFF PEAK (18h-9h, weekends)
* When does the account expire? When was it set up? When it should be used - till what date/time?
* etc... just propose something (maybe we have forgotten something)
* What CLI should be used (Caller Line ID)?
* Should the calls be *anonymous*?
When a call is made, then the call-generator should play a audio file into the line/connection that if somebody listens into the line it should sound like a real telephone call. We have million of prerecorded phone-calls and conversations, so simply a wav ([url removed, login to view]) file from a filelist should be used and played. The call can be interrupted before the wav file ends or just repeated when the wav file ends or another wav file will be played...
* What telephone numbers to call?
* How many connections at the same time to that telephone number?
* What is the minimum - maximum number of minutes per month to that telephone number?
* Should run 24x7 and place the phone calls based on the VoIP Account/call-profile
Budget: We have based on that application tons of additional similar applications in cue with a total budget of [url removed, login to view] USD for the next 6 month, where that initital application should not exceed the budget of 500 USD.
We would be happy if it´s maybe something based on Asterisks because that we also understand, but if you want to write it independent then it´s also OK.
Please send us an email and tell us something about your history and reference projects, because we want to hire somebody which will get frequently similar projects from us after!