Create an Elastix (version 1.6.2-13) IP PBX on Amazon ([url removed, login to view] EC2).
Instalation should be done using CentOS 5.5 (or newer).
I have attached a simplified DOC with the instructions that I followed off of the web to create a test IP PBX on Amazon EC2 in only a few minutes(similar to the FreePBX in the cloud in 10 minutes.....[url removed, login to view]). Since I'm not a programmer, am not familiar with Linux or proficient in the installation process for Asterisk, the PBX I created doesn't work correctly.
1) Once installed we will need the IP address attributed to the IP PBX by Amzaon EC2 and the admin user name and password to enter the PBX GUI configuration to see functionality and test all functions.
2) Once approved we also need to receive a detailed step-by-step DOC (like the one I attached) detailing the process to create the PBX.
3) We need to receive the Amazon AMI so that we can create several Test Boxex (PBXs)
4) Payment of the milestone will be made after the test of basic functionality (calls with 2 way audio, hold transfer etc) which we will do as soon as the IP is given to us.
5) Final payment will be made upon delivery of the AMI and the DOC with the STEP-BY-STEP .
We assume the winning bidder will have experience with Asterisk, Linux and amazon cloud so the entire process should be delivered in a few hours.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $254 for this job
bid is for freepbx install on amazon, with all features [url removed, login to view], elastic will not work on amazon. it is posible run elastix web, but not recomended.
I am head of a proprietary Asterisk-based development team for another company already. I'm confident I can get this up and running quickly and correctly. Thanks Brandon