I need expert in voip softswitch , asterisk, ubuntu server, linux ,windows server ecc..
I need a call generator... Asterisk or similar, that connect in h323/sip to a softswitch or gateway (gsmbox) using IP , for to send simultaneous multiple calls / (if possible also sms for to send txt messages) with pre-recorded messages IVR , and dial out to list of numbers (Which should be uploaded via .txt or similar file).
the required architecture:
1) intuitive user-friendly interface
2) connect (ADD) multiple ip
3) to associate the calls list for each IP with eventual different parameters
4) set up calls by to do from the list , select the calls in mode sequential or simultaneous (in dual mode).
5) select max number of calls simultaneous / or select max channel available for each ip
6) set up the calls.. with this parameters : duration (in Second) , max attempts in case of calls failure, in case of max attempts of calls failed it must to continue to next number.. , waiting time between a call failure and a new attempt , waiting time between a call and an other new call, call Auto-Resume at the same dial number done (ONLY FOR the TIME that remains)
in case that the call is go down.. (for example: if the call is programmed for 200 seconds, and go down after 110 seconds, the system should re-call the same number for other 90 seconds for to finish the call programmed!), max limit of attempts failed for to stop completely all the calls.
7) to generate LOG file of the calls for each ip used,
P.s. more other little dettail in pvt.