I require a consultant to give advice for installing and configuring software and network settings. The work is very occasional. Rather than google various issues each time I have a new configuration problem, I'd like to open a chat window with someone already knowledgeable.
I would put funds in escrow, and release after each chat session.
Please bid per hour of work, with minimum minutes charged per inciedent, if any.
Include in your bid your qualifications. Examples of the types of issues I'll need advice for:
* setting up an internet connection to use more than one ISP
* connecting to a remote server over VPN through an SSH tunnel.
* setting up shopping carts (cubecart and zencart) to connect to a remote mysql database, rather than the mysql database hosted on the local server. Setting up permissions for a mysql database on one server to accept these remote connections from the other servers.
* the possibility of setting up cloud computing, using several VPS to host websites with redundancy.
* various issues as they come up.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $68 for this job
i am a netwoek specialist with a ccnp, mcp, i also work on opensource softwares including linux distributions like debian, centos, ubuntu. i can handle the work
Hello, IT Consulting is our business. ASD Solutions LLC has IT professionals in different areas, but Unix/Linux is our major activity. Contacts us and you will be satisfied by our rates and quality of work.