Development of an Internet-based letterbox and strongbox in which documents of personal interest, received via an Internet-based electronic letterbox service, are stored. Each user can store or receive personal documents from a list of senders that previously this user had approved.
Characteristics and functions:
INTERNET-BASED ELECTRONIC STRONGBOX
• Is a electronic box in which documents of personal interest can be stored in encrypted form. The objective is offer a secure and long-term storage of those documents.
• A secure electronic filing functions (Electronic Strongbox) that allow the secure storage of personal documents of legal relevance. The user must access all these documents securely, without any limitation as regards to size, thereby avoiding losses and enabling efficient storage.
• The documents stored in strongbox are linked to the user's ID.
• This must be a service that allows mail to be received in digital format in an Internet-based electronic letterbox. Every user can have an electronic letterbox, in other words, a unique electronic repository that allows them to receive mail.
• The system must meet these specifications: authenticity, integrity, confidentiality, non-repudiation.
• The access codes to the repository must be personal.
• The user must have the option to select the senders from whom he/she wishes to receive documents, and also deregister from these or from the service.
• The system must have the option that the holder of an Account can configure an email notification when a new document is posted in his/her letterbox.
• Despite having similar functionality to an e-mail systme, the difference is that the user only receives messages and documents from the entities he/she wants. This system must not allow users to send messages to third parties. It must only allows access to documents previously agreed upon with participating entities and accepted by the user.
• The system must have unlimited storage for the documents sent by participating entities.
• The users can share the documents with other users within the system.
I am experienced in building security- and scalability-focused communication and storage systems. I'd like to offer my services to you. Please refer to your PMB for further discussion.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $4633 for this job
I have done a lot of work with secure programming, and am familiar with a variety of encryption, key management, and secure protocols that would be useful for completing this project.