I am looking for Linux/Ubuntu/Scripting expert who can develp a custom Ubuntu ISO image. The details are in attached proposal however you must have following skill set in order to deliver work.
• Well-versed with Linux/-shell scripting
• Extensively works on Ubuntu and always up-to-date with latest versions
• Extensive experience with build-frameworks, gcc and related tools & technologies
• Extensive experience of development of configuration scripts and ability to accommodate design changes request without need to do re-do a lot of work
• Package management in debain/Ubuntu (e.g. how to develop a package from the scratch source set)
• Scripting hobbyist
• Ubuntu hobbyist
• Linux hobbyist
• Repeat of last three skills i.e. Scripting/Ubuntu/Linux hobbyist
Please think twice before you bid as this is couple of hours job if you know what to do otherwise it will take ages and you'll still be figuring out what to do and where to go and eventually you may not be able to finish it. So please note that this is not just another project as this will require specific skill set.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $378 for this job
Hello, i am a linux hobbyist/expert with more than 10 years background. My favorite flavors are debian/ubuntu so i have plenty of experience. Please check PM.