My project is on the Parrot [url removed, login to view] quadcopter.
2 objectives: 1) Display video ouput(Similar to the video shown on the Iphone app) from the drone @ a certain FPS/15hz
2) A simple program (with or without GUI) to send/receive commands to [url removed, login to view] on a linux PC using drone SDK/API available online.
Its a open source project and the sdk/packages are available on the [url removed, login to view] website. Im a basic programmer who needs help in this area as im new to Linux programming. Please help!
User Software requirements:
1) user program will display real-time continuous video from the drone onto a terminal.
2) user program should not use any graphics library.
3) OpenCV is allowed(not essential)
4) User program shall receive/send data commands from/to Drone using keyboard (up,down left right arrow keys)
5) all the above shall be displayed on a linux terminal.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $267 for this job
I do not hear this field [url removed, login to view] I took a glance on the "Develope Guide",I think to display a video should recieve the video by UDP and then decode every frame,and to receive command should be a little easier.