We need a senior software engineer/developer with solid version control methodology and strong network and Linux server experience to help us configure our new version control system, using a cloud-hosted code repository (trunk, branch, tags, vendor) with current and historical code, and correct folder structure for versioning work.
This short-term project will require configuring our dev, test and prod servers to receive published repositories. Additionally, assist our staff and contractors with installing/configuring SVN on various clients/workstations and configuring them to connect to the remote repo.
Document how the version control environment is configured and how it is administrated. Train staff (knowledge transfer) how to admin and use SVN environment.
- 5+ years as senior software engineer
- 3+ years admin of SVN/Subversion 1.4+, incl. custom scripting
- 3+ years developing on Linux
- 3+ years networking, FTP, SFTP/SSH
- English as native/primary language
- 1+ years using Codesion cloud services
- 1+ years admin for CentOS server OS
- 2+ years developing Drupal 6/7
- Cornerstone2 for Mac OS X
- Based in United States, Canada, UK, Australia
- Windows-only developers
- Based in Middle East, Asia, Russia/Ukraine
- English as secondary language
HOW TO APPLY:
- Submit your formal Resume/CV
- Include portfolio, if applicable
- State your availability/schedule
- Declare your rate/fee