I need zoho creator database application for ebay sales management. This is simple workflow of my prj.
* A. Select products
1. Initial product database importing from MS Access MDB
2. Delete/fix wrong data -> browse selected filed
3. Input price & URL, commnet etc -> need input form
4. Calculate profit & cost by ebay/paypal fee system -> check if the item meet the owner's minimum margin criteria
5. Move the 'checked' item to Main listing DB
* B. Maintain products DB
1. Input initail selling price, URL etc -> browse selected filed
2. Update price weekly basis, input new price, update date -> need input form
3. Re-Calculate profit & cost by new prices -> check if the item DON't meet the owner's minimum margin criteria (Stop sell checked items)
* C. Maintain sales Data
1. Import saved ebay sales data (CSV) daily -> Or automatically import it using ebay developer's API
2. Input buying data: price, URL, delivery etc -> need input form
3. Input shipping data: tracking#, ship date -> need input form
4. Export some shipping data for label print -> in excel/ MDB format.
Every product has unique item code. It's linked with every sales data
Every sales data has selling price & buying cost,fee,ship cost data so I can get actual profit info of every sales.
This is just simple workflow idea, we can add or remove some features.
If you think that the bid amount is small, you can bid more but bid reasonably, as my budget is small.