The idea of this project is to build an API that will be called from a webpage. This api will create a droplet and configure it according to the user input.
The DigitalOcean API to be used is defined at [url removed, login to view]
Basically the API will do:
1. Make critical configuration to let the droplet secure (firewall, etc)
2. If necessary install&configure Zpanel
3. Install & Configure Postfix
4. if necessary configure a DNS
5. Install Rails, ruby, rubygems, etc
6. Generate 3 configuration files for my application (based on a user information and new droplet ip/host)
I have already some droplets running.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $509 for this job
Extensive experience with Digital Ocean's API using python and shell scripts. I would use snapshots as much as possible to get the bulk of the configuration and script the rest.