I want to be able to upload files using [login to view URL] backed by [login to view URL] server. The primary aim is to let people upload a very large file in a fault tolerant using chunking.
* I want the deliverable to be a github repo with a Dockerfile that creates a single docker instance (Ubuntu based) with this working. I should only need to do checkout git repo and run docker-compose up -d to get this working.
* Build with npm
* Please use nginx for webserver operating on port 80.
* http://localhost:80 should be the Uppy UI.
* The following servces should work: Paste/Drag-drop, My Device, Link, Dropbox Google Drive and OneDrive. Note this requires using Companion [login to view URL] (I do *not* need webcam, facebook, instagram)
* Please use the following status bar [login to view URL]
* Once the file has been fully uploaded, the page should POST to another configured URL with details of the file uploaded.
* Use letsencrypt to enable creation of an SSL cert (it will be deployed e.g. [login to view URL]) and test everything works over SSL.
* Have .env file for config values.
* Config value for location of where files should be stored.
* Uppy set to upload in chunks likely of 5MB.
* Uppy configured to only upload a single file.
* Uppy configured to only accept .zip file
* The main aim is to be able to upload very large files. This should essentially support infinite size because of chunked uploads - but testing with 5GB files will likely suffice.
10 freelancers are bidding on average £462 for this job
Hi, I can create dockerfile and dockerize your application. I have more than 9 years of experience as Linux Administrator and Devops Engineer. Thanks