We need a WHMCS Provisioning Module that, after customer signup to the product,
1. Creates a new AWS Cloudfront distribution, using parameters read from a Linux server plain text file
2. Create and show customer the access info, created from the Cloudfront info and info from the Linux server
3. Let customer check Cloudfront usage
4. Deduct customer credit for cloudfront usage. Fixed rate.
5. Suspend cloudfront distribution when customer credit becomes zero
6. Re-enable cloudfront distribution when customer refills credit.
7. Deletes cloudfront distribution when customer resigns.
Experience in AWS API and WHMCS provisioning module are most necessary.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $11660 for this job
Hello can we discuss more about your requirement please let me know your convenient time to chat with you after that I can provide correct time and cost Thanks Gopal
Hello, I hope you are fine and doing well. I read the description of your job and it seems quite easy to me and I can do it. As I am expert in this type of job. Now I am waiting for your response.