Completed

Block spam on Zimbra email server and improve sender score

Awarded to:

vili1977

Zimba issues Relevant Skills and Experience Zimbra Ubuntu Proposed Milestones $66 USD - Help with Zimba anispam solution.

$66 USD in 1 day
(490 Reviews)
6.8

13 freelancers are bidding on average $71 for this job

kuldeepvk

Hi, I will: 1. Block spam on a zimbra email server 2. Improving sender score so that emails sent are delivered in inbox 3. Install ssl. Thank you Relevant Skills and Experience 9 years. Proposed Milestones $66 USD More

$66 USD in 1 day
(159 Reviews)
6.4
tanujchugh

Hi I will block spam on Zimbra email server and improve sender score as per your requirement and have expertise in the field. Regards Relevant Skills and Experience Having 8 years of experience Proposed Milestone More

$155 USD in 3 days
(119 Reviews)
5.9
Gauravsingh9828

Hi I have understood your requirement and can do your task . I have 4 years of experience as linux admin and can give 10/10 of score with any mail tester thanks Relevant Skills and Experience linux admin Proposed More

$66 USD in 3 days
(69 Reviews)
5.4
neosaransh

17 years of experience in IT. I am cloud solutions architect and Linux expert. Will provide you the reliable solution. Let's speak over chat. Thank you!! Relevant Skills and Experience LINUX Proposed Milestones $30 More

$30 USD in 0 days
(74 Reviews)
5.1
chiragdosi

5+ years of experience in Mail Server Setup | Exim | PostFix | PowerMTA | Amazon SES | Interspire |Zimbra | SMTP Setup of VPS and Dedicated server with multiple IPs and Multiple Domains. Relevant Skills and Experien More

$50 USD in 1 day
(30 Reviews)
4.8
infihost

Hi, We will block spam on zimbra server, block spam and install SSL on the server as well. Thank you. Relevant Skills and Experience We do have more than 5 years of experience in this field Proposed Milestones $45 U More

$45 USD in 1 day
(33 Reviews)
4.5
fzk1990

Been working on php apache linux ubuntu Relevant Skills and Experience php apache linux ubuntu zimbra Proposed Milestones $70 USD - After task completion

$70 USD in 3 days
(3 Reviews)
2.9
PradhumanS

Dear Project Owner, I hope you are having an awesome day so far!!! I will help you in blocking spam on Zimbra email server. Relevant Skills and Experience 5+ years of experience in Server Blacklisting and Bounce Man More

$30 USD in 1 day
(4 Reviews)
2.3
tr1dzul

I think, i'm the right person for doing this project,.... don't worry to me, because i'm a instructor for training zimbra ( official training )... so, i hope we can discuss in chat. Relevant Skills and Experience i' More

$30 USD in 2 days
(4 Reviews)
2.3
kwargs

Hello, I have a lot of experience in the installation, configuration, update, and customization of zimbra, edition of zimbra source code, installation of commercial certificates Relevant Skills and Experience I'm sysa More

$50 USD in 1 day
(2 Reviews)
0.9
Foocar

Greetings, Going through with the requirements in project description, I would like to take your project on board. I am an independent and professional developer with 100% completion rate. Please knock me for a quick d More

$150 USD in 5 days
(6 Reviews)
0.0
odulibenard

I will be able to implement enterprise grade spam protection on your email server bringing down your spam by about 90%, Cozi the other 10% depends on the actual users of the email server. Relevant Skills and Experien More

$111 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0