Hi, we need a professional person, eg. someone who use asterisk to build up a call center before, to help to build up a call center using linux asterisk, grandstream model 6102 and 3cx software. The following is the senero:
Our telephone supplier compamy is optus australia, eg. they use cable modem to recieve or make a phone call and also provide Internet service.
Therefore, we use phone handset to plugin this modem to get phone service, eg. the cable modem plays a rule of PBX.
The basic requirement is:
1. if call recieve from this line, or two line or three lines, then go to asterisk linux server. Then according to the language, we give this call
to philippines, india or china caller center. Then remind caller to select if caller know extension number, then press extension number
If they do not know, then ask caller to choose what is the depatrtment want to like support, bill, complaint and so on..., eg. we group them
into a few parts by language and then departments. Therefore You will need to give files [login to view URL], [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] and any file
which we need to modify to be suitable to our system and make the system to the most secure system from your knowledge.
2. Then use grandstream 6102 to connect asterisk server, eg. you will need to help to set up grandstream 6102 to achieve these goals by online
3. the people in the caller center like phillipines, india and china) allow to call people anywhere in australia through these phone lines and
allow to use these phone line to call a certain country like USA, new Zealand and so on...
4. It also is possible to call people between the call center, eg peer to peer.
5. During waiting, caller can listen to music and sound like: please wait and our staff will come ASAP or please go to website to use our online
support. If you can provide the music, please tell me if it is copyright or not. If no, you need to grant us free to use it. And also you
need to tell me these music files where to put on the server and running priorities, eg. which is first, second or third....
Thank you, That is all we need.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $327 for this job
Hi, I have a 15 years solid experience in VOIP, asterisk and IVR. I offer my services for your project. I assure you of a high quality professional service. We can chat details.
very much possible using an fxo card (e.g. [login to view URL]) to connect phone line to asterisk server and then configure later for IVR to achieve your work flow.