The project will involve creating a set of configuration files for a fully featured mail server.
Operating System: CentOS 7.
Software to be configured: Postfix, Dovecot, Sieve, SpamAssassin, ClamAV, OpenDKIM.
Email routing/filtering rules:
- Infected emails are to be rejected.
- Emails from senders whose IP address is present in the SpamHaus Zen database are to be blocked.
- SPAM emails should be sent to the SPAM/Junk mailbox.
- Emails in the SPAM/Junk mailbox that are older than 30 days are to be deleted.
- Emails in the Trash mailbox that are older than 60 days are to be deleted.
- Custom Sieve rules are to be loaded from an appropriate file.
Integration of software with an existing MySQL database (the schemas as well as queries will be given).
IMAP and SMTP protocols are to only be accessible using encryption (SSL/TLS as well as STARTTLS) (No POP3 support).
Instructions on how to create e-mail accounts and file/folder permissions should also be given.
11 freelancers are bidding on average £173 for this job
Hi, I will create and setup complete email server with all the reports like click, rate, bounce rate claimAV, spamnassim, etc on the server and will make the email server completely. Thank you.
I will be responsible to complete the task within the suitable time and with almost confidence. I promise to bring in the best output. If you want more information please inbox me ...