We want to modify the standar Teltonika OpenWRT firmware and develop custom applications:
The applications that we want to run in the custom firmware are:
- Use GPIO port to count external pulses. Read the pulses, storage and send it.
- Acquire parameter for cell location (MCC, MNC, LAC and CELLID) and show it on a map.
- Autoconfigure parameters (APN, NAT…) in function of SIM card used.
- HTTP POST every few minutes (defined by user) containing JSON code with router parameters like IP, SIM status, ICCID, signal strength…
- Scan WiFi MAC address in order to count the WiFi devices around the router.
We can provide the router SDK.
11 freelancers are bidding on average €477 for this job
Hi we have a team of Embededded designs, Circuit designs, Pcb design, Analog electronics, digital electronics, etc having an experience for more than 3 years. Message me to discuss more details about your project.