I am looking for *one more* full-stack developer for a very long-term collaboration on a Social Network project.
1. Strong experience with the following technologies: AdonisJS, NuxtJS, MySQL, WebSockets (uWebSockets), WebRTC, Redis.
2. Have skills in DevOps: deploying scripts, Nginx, firewall, security, installing packages, doing tweaks in Linux, server setup, etc.
3. Willing to be paid per task and NOT per hour.
4. Always respect deadlines. Able to give realistic and honest deadlines for a specific task.
5. Fully respect all the requirements of a task in detail and deliver the result exactly as expected.
6. Only deliver quality, well-organized and well-tested code before the project owner gets to test it.
7. Speak very good English, always keep in touch with the project owner, and have good communication skills.
8. Able to give realistic and honest diagnoses about technical problems and admit when an issue is beyond your technical skills.
This social network platform that you will work on is already built entirely!
This is a long-term collaboration, but it is NOT a full-time job. I will only give you various tasks from time to time.
Your work will be mostly about maintenance, bug fixing, and implementing microservices and new features. You will only work when needed, not all the time. The bigger this social network platform will become, the more you will be needed.
47 freelancers are bidding on average €573 for this job
Hi, How are you doing? I'm ready to do your project. I have full experience in AdonisJS, NuxtJS, MySQL, WebSockets (uWebSockets), WebRTC, Redis. If you hire me, I can deliver good job on time. thanks.