I need help to create a bootable Ubuntu to run on a beagleboard-XM rev c.
Please bid only freelancers who worked with Beagleboard-XM
requirements are as follows:
1. I will provide a blank Micro-SD 4gb.
2. I need you to connect through SSH to my Linux PC and create the image through my pc
3. i am trying to connect a LCD 32" Samsung LN32B460, through a HDMI cable. the LCD perfectly works on the original Linux Angstrom OS as i recieved from the beagleboard factory.
4. Frieelancer needs to install the latest Flash player version on the bootable ubuntu Micro-SD.
5. Freelancer should deliver a bootable Ubuntu installed on a micro-sd that works properly on the beagleboard and runs GUI, Mouse and keyboard.
6.I will send the ip local + username + password to my Linux PC once bid approved.
Please this project is directed for only freelancer with proven experience with the beagleboard-xm
Delivery needs to be immediately in less than 2 days from project approval.