Write a bash scriptthat allows me to rsync files & folders recursively from one location to another.
1. Script should have a configuration section that allows admin to add a list of source folder and destination folder
2. The script should be able to send a mail alert once each task (source/destination) is done
3. There should be balance between speed and CPU resource usage.
4. The script should have the option to rsynce locally or rsync from a remote location.
5. The script should be executable by adding to a cronjob
Bid Only if you are familiar with Linux, Filemanagement & Permissions