We are a german startup company developing highly intelligent, scalable and cutting edge charging stations for electric cars with a team of currently 12 highly motivated developers ([login to view URL]). We are looking for C++ embedded developers to architect, design and code the software that will be running on our chargers (Orange Pi [login to view URL]) and which will control and monitor the charging devices and communicate via AWS IoT Cloud to our Microservices back-end.
The skill set we are looking for:
- Experience in object-oriented software development
- Very good knowledge of C/C++ (not less than 5 years of professional experience)
- Very good knowledge of build tools (Makefile)
- Confident handling of Git repositories
- Knowledge in hardware related programming (microcontroller, signal processing, I²C communication)
- Knowledge of Bash and Linux
- Knowledge of various software protocols (e.g. REST, gRPC)
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Good communication skills using Slack/Teams etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience in using the Amazon AWS IoT SDK for C++ ([login to view URL])
- Experience in the eMobility space
- Early stage of embedded C++ development with lots of room for your ideas
- Your expertise will have a big impact on the design and architecture
- We are a young and flexible, very motivated team
You have to be based in a time zone between GMT+0 and GMT+4 and interested in a full time engagement. We prefer independent developers not working for a development services company.