PCI scan has asked for some minor fixes.
This is the basic work:
1. Please submit system generated text or screenshots showing your operating system version, Changelog and fully backported version information for: Open SSH
2. Submit a screenshot of the current TLS session timeout. This value should be set low enough as to render a potential attacker incapable of collecting 785GB of data in a single session. Alternatively you may disable the DES/3DES cipher on your server to resolve this issue.
3. Please ensure that WebDAV extension are disabled or port 2078/tcp is filtered so that it is not publicly available before running a new scan on your account.
4. Please ensure port 111/tcp is closed or filtered so that it is not publicly available
5. Please have your web host/admin add our scanner IP range [url removed, login to view] - to [url removed, login to view] to any allowed lists for firewalls so that we can have a complete scan run for your location.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $206 for this job
i can do all fix to certificate PCI, contacti with me Habilidades y experiencia relevante PCI, Security, Pen testing Htos propuestos $155 USD - full pci job
Modify security for PCI compliance Relevant Skills and Experience Apache, Linux, System Admin, Web Security 7 years experience Proposed Milestones $155 USD - task