We are a web hosting company looking to hire a server expert with ATLEAST 6 years of experience that can handle the tasks that our L1/L2 techs cannot and MUST speak PERFECT English. Ideally this job is for someone who works in this field already and is online most of the day anyways that can handle on average 1-2 tickets per a day on the side of their other regular main duties/job. Some of our requirements:
- Looking for someone who is atleast around for 8 hours during this time zone: 8AM - 1AM EDT/ET (GMT-4)
- Very well versed in CentOS and all of its subsystems such as apache, mysql, cPanel, XEN, OpenVZ, nginx, varnish but also be able to handle Windows Server issues from time to time.
- Well versed in optimizing high traffic systems and setting up advanced configurations and software for better performance (custom nginx, varnish, php-fpm, apache, etc)
- Huge plus if you have any experience with Odoo or other ERPs installing, migrating, etc..
- Windows experience is a big plus but not required
- Atleast 6 years of experience.
- *** Speak English Very Well *** we have found too much confusion with techs who cannot understand our clients due to language barriers.
- Be able to be alerted by email of tickets you need to resolve or Skype. (0-3 per a day max)
We would prefer to pay per a ticket. What we have in mind is $8 for most tickets and anything that takes more than an hour to resolve can be a $15 ticket or $12/hr if you work quick and can keep honest track of time. We are looking for someone to be with us long term and earn more down the road.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $107 for this job
Hello there, I have worked with multiple hosting companies as senior technician. I exactly match your requirements and field. If you send me a message on freelancer, I'll be able to send you my resume. Thanks.
Hi, We are group Linux Admins with experience range from 3-20 years and support tickets as we are already engaged in such projects. Please share right time to discuss further. Thanks & Regards, Sagar Mehta