I am a small business owner of 1 person and I need a game programmer to make my project happen.
My project is an untitled game that is a sprite based multi-player arena shooter--a similar game like unreal tournament. I want it to focus more on having fun that about serious competition and I'm hoping to convey that through its art style.
* Coding would cover the entirety of the game engine and client (graphics, sound, input, networking, etc)
* Target platforms are Windows and Linux
* A map editor would need to be built (for me to use to create game content)
* Any map compiling tools would be included
* Technology could either be an engine source port (like for QuakeII) or original code (like Godot)
20 freelancers are bidding on average $660 for this job
Hi there, I can help you out with the game. Can we use Unity for the development? Also, I'd like to know more details about the Project. Let me know when you're available. Thanks, Adeel
Hi, I have big experience in Game devlopment. Programming C#, JS. Also, I have big experience in Unity 3D. Contact me on chat. Regards, Denis Tuzlak