We are looking for someone to write a program for us to integrate data from our Powercode (WISP billing system) database and UISP database (Ubiquiti ISP management). We have a Linux intermediary server we can run the program/script on. We also have root access to both Powercode and UISP servers.
Powercode represents the authority between the two servers, therefore will always contain the most up to date and correct data. In this API, data will only flow one way. From Powercode to UISP.
What we want to accomplish:
Monitor Powercode for any of these events/changes:
- Any new account created, regardless of user - simple monitor for the "next" new Customer ID and if there send it to UISP.
- Updates to accounts - any shared fields that have the same data in Powercode and UISP that get updated in Powercode triggers and overwrite with the data from Powercode to UISP.
- Status change to "Not Active" or "Uninstall" in Powercode - delete customer in UISP and equipment in UNMS.
- Status change from Not Active or Uninstall in Powercode to Active or Lead - create customer in UISP with active or lead status
- Status change from Lead or Pre-install in Powercode to active - convert lead to active/regular client in UISP
- We would also like to explore options for adding/changing equipment in UNMS when it is added in Powercode
Customers have different IDs in Powercode than they do in UISP. We can manually change this on existing account in UISP by doing a backup, manipulating the backup and then restoring. We can also set the "next client ID" in UISP. Once the API is in use, we can set that number and staff will be taught to never create clients in UISP, only in Powercode. New customers then will match by default.
The preferred fix, if possible and the API is able, would be to simply import the customer ID with rest of the customer data.
Here is the existing API documentation for UISP - formerly known as UNMS/UCRM:
[login to view URL]
Here is Powercode's:
[login to view URL]
We currently have a working webhook that does some of what we need but is pretty limited.
Winning bid will get a copy of the webhook script for reference and what we currently are importing to UISP.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $1253 for this job
Hi, I can help u as i have done several similar jobs related to Linux, JSON, Software Architecture, PHP and API, I have read the details and furthermore discuss about it, plz initiate the chat. Regards
I can provide python, php or node solution. If you have any preferred language, I can support. I have good exeriences in api integration. So I can help you. I never disappoint the client.